Motaghi: A serious investigation has been started on border incidents with Tajikistan – Mehr News agency RCO News Agency
According to the Mehr News Agency, quoted by the Afghan Voice (Ava) news agency, Amir Khan Motaghi, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Interim Government of Afghanistan, said this Saturday at the anniversary ceremony of the Soviet Union’s invasion of this country: Our concern is that some biased people want to destroy the relations between us and Tajikistan and create an atmosphere that seems to be an unstable situation.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Interim Government of Afghanistan continued that in the conversation with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan, it was agreed that the two sides should cooperate closely to prevent the recurrence of such incidents.
This is despite the fact that Tajikistan has claimed that 3 attacks have been carried out from the territory of Afghanistan in the last month.
Motaghi continued his speech and said: “Afghanistan is ready to defend its land and it supports national values and interests decisively in negotiations.” We do not want Afghanistan to become a field of negative competition between big powers and our goal is to transform the country into a field of economy and connection.
He then added that a serious investigation has been started about the recent incidents near the border with Tajikistan.
RCO NEWS
RCO




