Zionist media: Netanyahu is considering the dismissal of Katz – Mehr News Agency | RCO News Agency
According to RCO News Agency, quoted by Al-Mayadin Network, this news was published while relations Cutts with Eyal Zamirthe chief of staff of the Israeli army, has become extremely tense.
“Gadi Eysencott“, the former chief of staff of the Israeli regime, described this situation as “stupidity” and said that Netanyahu should put an end to it.
He added: “Israel is on four open fronts; Iran has regained its missile power, Lebanon is on the verge of explosion, there is a conflict in Gaza and the West Bank is also tense. In such a situation Cutts He has decided to confront the Chief of Staff and the army.”
According to the Zionist media, Netanyahu met separately on Tuesday Cutts and Zamir met to reduce the public differences between them. It was previously said that he intended to call both of them to a joint meeting, but in the end he preferred to meet first. Cutts and then with Zamir meet separately.
Some reports have rejected the possibility of holding a tripartite meeting and speculations indicate that Cutts Maybe he refused to attend such a meeting.
difference between Cutts and Zamir After that, it intensified Cutts He ordered the internal investigation of the Zionist regime army regarding the failures against the Palestinian resistance attack on October 7, 2023 to be re-examined.
Cutts It also decided to stop the appointments in high-ranking positions of the army of this regime for 30 days; an action that Zamir He described it as political interference and damage to the readiness of the regime’s army.
The
RCO NEWS
RCO




