Australia’s reaction to Netanyahu’s decision to occupy Gaza – Mehr News Agency | Iranian and world news
Australia responded to Netanyahu’s decision to occupy Gaza, according to Mehr News Agency.
After Zionist Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced his determination to occupy Gaza, Australia called on the Zionist regime not to step on this path.
Australia’s Foreign Minister Penny Wang said Friday that Australia calls for Israel not to pursue the path that will lead to the compulsion of the humanitarian catastrophe in Gaza. Permanent mandatory migration is a violation of international law.
He emphasized the need for a ceasefire and the flow of aid to Gaza and the release of Israeli captives.
The Australian Foreign Minister said the Dodolti solution is the best way to achieve permanent peace.
Australia has so far not joined the countries that have announced their intention to recognize the independent Palestinian state, but has announced that it will make a decision at the right time, and this is as the Zionist regime increased.
Meanwhile, the Zionist regime’s cabinet agreed to the regime’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plan to occupy the city of Gaza.
(Tagstotranslate) Australia (T) Zionist regime (T) Gaza
RCO NEWS
RCO




