Repeat a marine bandit by Tel Aviv; Attack on “Hanzaleh” in World Water – Mehr News Agency | Iranian and world news
Mehr News Agency, International group: The Zionist military attack on the Hanzaleh ship carrying civilian activists in international waters is reminiscent of the Zionist naval bandit against the Madeleine ship. The Zionist regime is trying to prevent these ships from shouting humanity to the world, but it must know that more ships will move towards the Gaza Strip to eventually break the cruel siege.
The beginning of the ship’s movement and entry into international waters
The 2 -meter -long Hanzaleh ship departed from Sicily, Italy to Gaza to break the multi -year siege of Gaza.
It was on July 9 that the Hanzaleh ship reached international waters after moving from the Italian Galipoli port to the Gaza Strip and a temporary stop due to technical problems.
The International Committee for Breaking the Gaza Siege had announced that the Hanzaleh ship had been exposed to serious sabotage efforts before traveling from the Italian Galipuli port.
These efforts include a rope that was firmly wrapped around the butterfly of the Hanzaleh ship and was discovered before moving from the Italian Galipoli port.
In addition, a flammable chemical was found inside a water reservoir in the ship’s ship that damaged the crew.
“Hanzaleh” near Gaza; Tens of drones over the ship
On August 5, the French parliamentarian Gabriel Katala, who was on the Hanzaleh ship, said in an interview with Al Jazeera: Last night, the drone flew over the ship. We hope to reach the Gaza Strip without an Israeli army invasion.
He added: “We urge all nations to protest the genocide in the Gaza Strip.”
But the European Parliamentarian Foro also said: “We are approaching the Gaza Strip and hope that we will not be arrested by the occupation military.” Tel Aviv uses hunger tools as a means of destroying the Palestinians.
The possibility of being banned or abducted by the Zionist regime
Last night, Zionist media announced that the regime was preparing to seize the Hanzaleh ship, which launched a few days before the Italian coast to break the siege of the Gaza Strip.
Activists on the ship said that a Zionist -affiliated ship was approaching the car and drones are flying over it, and the Zionists are preparing to seize the ship.
Al -Jazeera reporter also reported that the Zionist regime’s boats are approaching the Hanzaleh ship.
Zionist regime attack on Hanzaleh ship
This morning, the Zionist regime’s troops attacked the Azadi Fleet Coalition.
The Freedom Fleet Coalition to break the siege of the Gaza Strip announced that Zionist troops attacked the Hanzaleh ship in international waters, within a distance of 2 miles, the Gaza Strip.
According to pictures released, Zionist troops entered the Hanzaleh ship and cut off Palestinian supporters and then cut live broadcast cameras from inside the ship.
The International Committee for Breaking the Gaza Strip announced that the Zionist regime may transfer the Hanzaleh ship to one of the ports in the occupied territories and arrest its occupants.
The committee emphasized that despite the attack on the Hanzaleh ship, he would continue to send other ships to break the siege and genocide in the Gaza Strip.

The Zionist regime’s radio and television organization reported that the Hanzaleh ship would be transferred to the port of Ashdod, and the occupants, who are Palestinian supporters, will be detained and expelled from the occupied territories.
Widespread condemnation of Zionist naval banditry in attacking Hanzaleh ship
In response to the attack on the Hanzaleh ship, the Gaza State Information Office described the rape as a “new piracy” and called the Zionist occupiers responsible for the security of the ship’s occupants and called on the international community and the United Nations to take an immediate and decisive position against the rape.
The Palestinian Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) strongly condemned the Zionist invasion of the Hanzaleh ship, calling it a “obvious challenge to the human will and exposing the fake nature of the occupation regime”. The movement called Netanyahu’s cabinet responsible for the security of Palestinian supporters on the Hanzaleh ship and called for the movement of marine convoys until the Gaza Strip was lifted.
The People’s Front for the Palestinian liberation also strongly condemned the attack and described it as a “new piracy” that was added to Israeli attacks on international activists. The front urged the international community to condemn the incident and intensify efforts to break the siege of Gaza.
“Israel has no legal authority to arrest international civilians on the ship’s ship,” said Anne Wright, a member of the Freedom Fleet’s Records Committee to break the siege of the Gaza Strip. This is not an internal matter of Israel. These are foreign nationals working under international law and in international waters. Their arrest is arbitrary and illegal and must be completed immediately.
(tagstotranslate) People’s Front for the liberation of Palestine (T) Zionist (T) occupied territories
RCO NEWS
RCO




