US Secretary of State claims about Syria – Mehr News Agency | Iranian and world news
US Secretary of State Marco Rubio has announced that all the parties involved in the Syrian clashes have been negotiating and have been agreed on specific steps that would end the worrying and terrible situation tonight.
He added that this requires all parties to fulfill their obligations and are expected to adhere to these obligations.
Earlier, Syria’s spiritual leader Hekmat al -Hijri announced on Wednesday: “There is no agreement or negotiation with the Syrian government.”
The spiritual leader of the Syrian Druzi continued: “We emphasize the continued liberation of the entire territory of Sweda (from the dominance of the Julani regime).
In a speech yesterday, he said he had been imposed on him and that the Druzi had been exposed to war and killing in Syria.
The Syrian Druzi official said in a picture of a picture: A previous statement was released by pressure from Damascus and foreign countries. The negotiations with Damascus were not honest. Despite the issuance of this statement, attacks against civilians continued. Today we will be with all the children of Syria and we will not accept insults or live in the shadow of decades in the coming decades. Everyone must take a dignified position today to be recorded in history. We have to stand against these brutal attacks.
(tagstotranslate) USA (T) Marco Rubio (T) Syria
RCO NEWS
RCO




