Reuters: NATO’s upcoming meeting is less likely to deal with Ukraine
Reuters News agency quoted the NATO annual meeting in the Netherlands that the military coalition plans to hold “short” discussions about Ukraine to prevent Donald Trump from provoking Donald Trump.
According to RCO News Agency, the NATO annual meeting is scheduled to take place on June 1 and June 6 (June 6 and 6), but its organizers are looking to address the Ukrainian issue.
Ukrainian President Walodimir Zelksky, who once was a constant guest at NATO events after the rise in clashes between Moscow and Kiev, was not officially invited to attend this year’s summit.
Reuters wrote in an article on Friday that European members of NATO are “eagerly trying to prevent the unhappy US President Donald Trump during the meeting.
According to these sources, a statement will be brief and short, to prevent disputes, and it is still unclear whether Russia’s threat will be referred to or supported by Ukraine.
Informed sources also said that, unlike the past two years, the leaders of the military coalition do not intend to hold an official meeting of the NATO-Vocaine Council as part of the summit.
According to a NATO member diplomat, the meeting could be replaced by a dinner with the presence of foreign ministers or defense.
Another NATO senior diplomat told Reuters that Zelksky’s failure to attend the meeting could have many negative consequences and have a negative impact on his credibility and image.
The US president, who is trying to end the conflict between Moscow and Kiev, had previously denied Ukraine’s possibility of joining NATO.
Russia has repeatedly stated that any action to accept Ukraine in the coalition will cross the red line.
The end of the message
(Tagstotranslate) Ukraine War
RCO NEWS
RCO




