Trump’s spy program closed; Cost $ 5 million without achievement
Following the disclosure of a senior US official, the Trump administration closed the “quiet skies” program.
According to RCO News Agency, US media reported that US President Donald Trump’s government closed a controversial program using secret flight security agents to monitor passengers, and also dismissed a government official responsible for US National Intelligence Manager Tulusi Gubre.
US Secretary of Homeland Security Christie Nomi called for an investigation on Thursday. The US Department of Homeland Security said the program costs $ 5 million annually for taxpayers and “failed to prevent even a terrorist attack.”
In a recent meeting, Trump administration officials met with leaders of the Transportation Security Bureau (TSA) and questioned the political use of the former US President Joe Biden’s program.
Sources told the Wall Street Journal that Curie Lewandowski, who served as a special government employee at the Ministry of Homeland Security, asked the staff of the Transportation Security Department who is responsible for giving the name of Garbard in the program and overseeing him.
It has been. According to some sources, Stacey Fitzmayoris, deputy chief of operations at the Transport Security Department, accepted the responsibility. According to informed people, Fitzmayoris was sent on forced leave and was accompanied by the building.
“Any claim that Corey Lewandowski has fired them is completely inaccurate,” a spokesman for the Ministry of Homeland Security said on Friday. “Stacey Fitzmayuris was sent to administrative leave for mismanagement in the quiet skies program.”
“The program, called national security, was used to target political opponents and benefit from the Biden government allies,” the spokesman added. The Trump administration is restoring the Transportation Security Bureau to its true mission, a full focus on passenger safety and security. “We will continue to actively identify people who do not carry out the basic mission of this institution.”
The clashes over the quiet skies program, which has long been concerned with civil liberties, is the latest example of the Trump administration’s allegations of former authorities to use political use of power, according to Wall Street.
The program began in year 6 and was first exposed in the year by the Boston Globe newspaper. The US flight security officers were on flights along with the people in the program.
A few days before the ministry ended the program and made allegations of irregular use of it, Lewandowski said in a conservative YouTube program that “amazing” information on how to manage the Transportation Security Supervisory Supervisory lists had seen the Ministry of Homeland Security in the previous government.
The quiet skies program was discussed late last month at a meeting of the Senate.
Senator Rand Paul, an American Republican from Kentucky, said he received documents from the Department of Homeland Security, indicating that Gubord had been monitored in the program in 2008 and pressured Christie Nom to take action.
Gubord said at Fox News last month that he believed it was monitored because he criticized US Vice President Kamala Harris. The New York Times reported in January that the former congressional representative was monitored after attending an event in the Vatican by a European businessman under the supervision of the FBI.
The end of the message
(Tagstotranslate) Donald Trump
RCO NEWS
RCO




