Human aid distribution in Gaza
The Gaza Humanitarian Foundation, a Zionist regime, who is responsible for the distribution of humanitarian aid in Gaza, announced that Zionist troops have been distributing aid to civilians in the distribution and fire centers of Zionist distribution and fire.
According to RCO News Agency, a day after dozens of Palestinians were receiving humanitarian aid at the distribution centers, the “Humanitarian Foundation of Gaza”, which is supported by the US and the Israeli and foreign military, said that Israeli and foreign militias were in control of its distribution centers.
The Gaza Humanitarian Foundation has called on the Zionist army to “direct pedestrian traffic in a way that reduces the risk of confusion or intensification of conflict near military areas, provides transparent guidelines for civilians and increase training for civilian safety.”
Reuters News agency reported that a spokesman for the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation says that “our main priority is to ensure the safety and dignity of civilians receiving help.”
In the meantime, a spokesman for the occupation army today called the areas leading up to the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation’s distribution centers “war zones” and warned civilians.
The Zionist army claimed Tuesday (yesterday) claimed to have fired at a group of people who considered them threatened near one of the distribution centers.
The International Committee of the Red Cross has reported at least two dead and dozens of injuries.
However, the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation claimed that this event was “much farther” from its places.
Palestinian witnesses reported chaos scenes in distributing aid, saying that there was no monitoring of the delivery or evaluation of evidence in the crowd.
Meanwhile, the UN Security Council will vote on Wednesday about a resolution for urgent ceasefire in Gaza and humanitarian access throughout the area.
UN spokesman Stephen Dujarik said about the current Zionist regime’s plan to deliver humanitarian aid: “It is unacceptable that civilians are endangering their lives or in several cases.”
He described the model of aid supported by the US and Israel “instructions for disaster.”
The United Nations and other humanitarian groups have refused to cooperate with the Humanitarian Foundation of Gaza, calling it lazy, saying that the institution would militarize aid.
A member of the UN Security Council has called on the institution to vote today on a draft resolution demanding that the teapot, unprotected and permanent ceasefire in Gaza is observed.
The draft of the resolution, which Reuters says, has seen it calls for the release of all captives to Hamas, the League of Restrictions on Human Aid, and the United Nations overwhelmingly distributed throughout Gaza.
It is still unclear whether the US, trying to reach an agreement for the ceasefire between the war side, will refuse to veto the resolution.
So far, more than 6,000 Palestinian Gaza, most of whom are women and children, have died from the Zionist attacks since the beginning of the Gaza war in October.
Gaza’s population of 3.5 million is a result of the Zionist regime’s genocide attacks, its plan to accommodate Palestinians on the southern wasteland and the militarization of human aid distribution with widespread hunger and danger of ethnic cleansing.
The end of the message
(tagstotranslate) Gaza War (T) Gaza Fire (T) UN Security Council (T) Israel (T) Zionist regime (T) US
RCO NEWS
RCO




