Merts: Restriction of the weapons ship sent to Ukraine has been canceled
The German Chancellor said in an interview that his country, along with Britain, the United States and France, had abolished previous restrictions on Ukraine’s weapons, allowing Kiev to use these weapons to attack the depths of Russian soil.
According to RCO News Agency, German Chancellor Friedrich Merts said in an interview that the US, France, Britain and Germany had lifted restrictions on the weapons to Ukraine.
These countries had previously refused to do so to prevent NATO’s direct conflict with Russia.
Rihanosti News agency reported that Merts said in an interview: “There is no restriction on the weapons to Ukraine, neither from Britain, nor from France, nor us nor America.” This means that Ukraine can now defend itself, including, for example, by attacking the military positions of Russian soil. Ukraine was not allowed to do so.
Ukraine had significantly exacerbated its drone attacks inside Russia last week, with at least four UAVs being intercepted over Russian territory on Tuesday and Friday and hundreds of other drones were destroyed on the weekend. Russian President Vladimir Putin’s helicopter was reportedly caught up in the center of a widespread UAV attack while visiting the Korsk area on Tuesday.
In response, the Russian military launched a major attack on a drone and missile plant in Kiev on Saturday, followed by other attacks on Ukraine’s military facilities on Sunday.
One of the concerns of the US, British and French government about allowing Ukraine to use long -range weapons such as Storm Dado and Atkams has been to enter a direct conflict with Russia, which is a nuclear power.
Although Russian President Vladimir Putin has repeatedly implicitly outlined the use of nuclear weapons, and the West has passed a few red lines such as providing F-1 tanks and fighters to Ukraine, no action has been observed by Russia.
In another part of the conversation, Merts said that he would no longer understand the goals of the Zionist army in Gaza.
“The current level of Israeli attacks on Gaza is no longer justified by fighting Hamas,” he said.
The German Chancellor said: “I am talking to Netanyahu this week and will ask him not to expand the attacks on Gaza.
The occupation regime continues to war in the Gaza Strip, deliberately killing Palestinian civilians and targeting shelters. In this regard, early Monday morning, the occupiers carried out a new massacre by bombing the Fahmi al -Jarajawi school, where displaced people in the al -Raraj neighborhood in downtown Gaza, carried out a new massacre.
According to Palestinian media reports, the killing led to the testimony of four people. The Zionist bombardment caused widespread fire at school and turned martyrs into burnt figures. Half of the victims of this crime are said to be women and children.
Also, according to the Hamas movement, no assistance has entered the Gaza Strip so far, and limited trucks that have reached the Abu Salem Karam crossing have not been delivered by any international side.
The Hamas movement said: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s remarks about the entry of aid to the Gaza Strip are an attempt to mislead and deceive the international community.
The end of the message
(tagstotranslate) Friedrich Mortus (T) Ukrainian War (T) Gaza War (T) American (T) French (T) English (T) Israel (T) Zionist regime
RCO NEWS
RCO




