China warned Zelnsky about “irresponsible statements”
China warned of “irresponsible statements” after Kiev’s claim of Chinese forces in the Ukrainian war.
China again announced its support for peace efforts in Ukraine on Thursday, saying that related parties should avoid “irresponsible statements”; This is a implicit reference to Ukrainian President Waldimir Zelnsky’s remarks about the presence of Chinese citizens alongside Russian troops.
Zelnsky said on Wednesday that the Ukrainian intelligence agency has information about the presence of four Chinese citizens in the Ukrainian war. He made the remarks after the arrest of two Chinese citizens in eastern Ukraine; Where the Russian forces are advancing.
“I want to emphasize that China is neither the initiator of the Ukrainian crisis nor the other party involved,” said China’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Lynn Jian. “We are a decisive supporter of the peaceful resolution of the crisis.”
“We call on the relevant parties to understand the role of China correctly and rationally and refrain from expressing irresponsible statements,” he said in a News conference without a name for Zelkski or another official.
China, which has announced a “unrestricted” partner with Russia, has attempted to nominate itself as an actor on the end of the war. China has refused to criticize Russian operations in Ukraine in year 6 and has provided a plan to end the war.
At the same time, Zelksky claimed that Russia is attracting Chinese citizens through social media, Chinese officials are aware of this, and the Ukrainian security service has provided a list of names, date of birth and Russian military units.
Zelnski also said on Wednesday that Ukraine is investigating whether Chinese forces recruited from Beijing have received instructions.
Reuters failed to independently confirm Zelnsky’s claims, and China also called the claims “baseless” on Wednesday.
A Chinese spokesman once again emphasized that the Chinese government has always urged its citizens to avoid armed conflict areas and “in particular refusing to participate in military action on each side.”
Zelnsky described Russian citizens as “the second mistake” in the war, after which Ukraine and Western countries have described more than 6,000 North Korean soldiers to the Russian Kursk region. Russia has so far responded to Zelksky’s remarks about Chinese forces and has never explicitly confirmed North Korean forces to the Korsk area.
The end of the message
(Tagstotranslate) China (T) Ukraine War
RCO NEWS
RCO




