Kremlin: Meeting between Putin and Trump requires difficult technical conversations
A spokesman for the Kremlin has not rejected the possibility of calls between Russian and US presidents in recent months than officially announced.
Russian Presidential spokesman Dimitri Peskov (Kremlin) today (Sunday) in an interview with Russian Radio and Television (VGTRK) did not reject that Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump, Russian and US presidents, except for other talks so far.
“We inform you about the conversations we know, but we can’t reject all other things,” Peskov said.
The Russian radio and television reporter noted that if you listen to Trump’s statements, you can conclude that the calls of the presidents of the two countries were more than officially announced.
A spokesman for the Kremlin also responded to a question about the meeting between the presidents that the preparations for such a visit should be carefully prepared and that it would first need difficult technical negotiations.
“On Monday, our negotiators will travel to Riyadh to start this difficult process,” Peskov said.
Peskov described Putin and Trump’s telephone conversation as one of the most common conversations between the leaders of the two countries last week, stating: The atmosphere of the Putin and Trump dialogue was reliable, explicit and constructive.
He went on to point out that Putin and Trump’s phone call was another step towards a personal visit by the Russian and US presidents.
“Putin and Trump will talk about the prospects of their visit,” the Kremlin said.
Russian and US representatives have already met in Riyadh, the Saudi capital, discussing bilateral issues, improving relations between Moscow and Washington, as well as the Ukrainian war.
The end of the message
(tagstotranslate) Russian (T) US (T) US
News>RCO NEWS
RCO




