Jared Isaacman has finally talked about the reasons for the unexpected cancellation of his nomination for NASA’s presidency by the White House.
According to RCO News Agency, “It was really uncomfortable,” says Jared Isaacman about Trump’s decision to cancel his presidency. He described a moment when he was informed that the President decided to go another path.
According to Space, Isaacman, a billionaire entrepreneur in the field of technology and astronauts, was considered by NASA’s presidency in early December by President -elect Donald Trump. The official process began and Isaacman won the Senate Committee positive in late April. By the end of May, the Senate’s full confirmation session was scheduled to take place within a few days and apparently there was a widespread support for him.
But on May 9, the White House publicly announced that Isaacman’s nomination would be retracted.
A White House spokesman Liz Husten said in a statement: “It is imperative that NASA’s next boss will be fully coordinated with Trump’s” first US “agenda and President Trump will soon declare a replacement personally. In the statement, there was no clear reason to abandon Isaacman, a 6 -year -old.
Isaacman has been talking about this for the first time.
“They called me last Friday and said that the president decided to go another route,” he said. “The news was really sad,” he said. I was waiting for a quiet weekend.
“It was definitely disappointing,” he continued. But the president must choose someone who is fully confident and counts on him for his plans.
When asked about the reason for the decision, Isaacman recalled that the unidentified official he called, only said that the president had decided to follow another path. However, Isaacman added that details have come to him and had a “good idea” of the main reason.
“I don’t think this decision was completely accidental,” he said. The same day there were other events, and indirectly referred to the dispute between Trump and Ilan Musk, the owner of SpaceX. On May 9, Mask criticized the important bill in the US Congress, and then it was announced on May 5 that he would leave the Trump administration on May 5. Musk served as a “special government employee” for five days and headed the so -called “government efficiency department”.
These differences were exacerbated and drawn to cyberspace. According to Isaacman, these events led to the cancellation of his nomination.
“I read the news like the rest,” he said. But I had been in Washington for the last six months and was ready … Some were as if they had some kindness, and I was a good and visible goal.
In response to the question whether this was an indirect attack on Ilan Musk? “People can conclude themselves,” he said. But in my opinion, what others think are compared to the facts.
Isaacman said he fully supported Trump, adding that the president should make thousands of decisions in a short period of time.
He explained: “I do not blame the influential consultant who comes and says,” This is the fact, “he said. The president must also decide and move forward.
Isaacan also denied speculation that the reason for his cancellation was his previous financial aid to both political parties. He had funded the Democrats and the Republicans.
“This was not a new issue,” he said. Just make Google, it’s all general. The issue of his bilateral donation was attracted by analysts after his nomination. Isaacan also described himself as “moderate, albeit right -to -right”.
He said about his relationship with Mask that I had talked to Ilan a few times, most of them related to the manned space missions. Isaacman has financed and commanded two prominent private missions to the Earth, both of which were carried out with SpaceX hardware. The last of these was the Polaris Down mission last September, which included the first private space hiking in history.
Isaacman has repeatedly insisted that the cancellation of his nomination was a disappointing accident. On social media, he thanked Trump, the US Senate and his supporters in recent months, and wrote that this period was “enlightened and entertained, exciting”.
In response to a June 6 use, he also presented an overview of the NASA programs, and wrote: “Its summary is that I was eliminating the bureaucracy that hindered progress and stealing resources from the original mission, which is not just for NASA and the whole government’s problem.”
He added: “I was flattening the hierarchy structure, rebuilding the culture of the organization, and working on responsibility, urgency, focusing on mission and reviewing risk acceptance.” Then I focused the resources on the great and influential actions that were NASA’s real target.
However, with the official cancellation of the nomination, how NASA was managed by Isaacman can now only remain a question.
The end of the message
(tagstotranslate) Jared Isaacman (T) Donald Trump (T) NASA Presidency
RCO NEWS




