Hamas: We will respond to Trump’s plan for Gaza soon – Mehr News Agency | Iranian and world news
“We received Trump’s attributed plan on Monday night,” said Mehr News Agency, a member of the Hamas movement’s political office in a conversation with Al Jazeera.
“We started domestic and foreign consultations on the second day after receiving the plan,” he said.
“The US plan has some considerations and we will soon announce our position,” the prominent member of the Hamas movement said.
“We, as representatives of the resistance, have the right to express our considerations about this plan in a way that serves the interests of the Palestinian people,” Nizal said.
In another part of the conversation, he said: “We have decided to discuss the US plan aimed at stopping the war and massacre.” The end result of this plan cannot be a retreat from our people’s rights and the continuation of genocide.
“We are in touch with the Arab and Islamic parties and parties and we are serious about the stop -to -reach of genocide,” said a member of the Hamas movement’s political office.
“We insist that we are concerned about the interests of our people and we will not allow the Palestinian massacre to continue,” he said.
The White House had earlier said in a statement that there were very sensitive talks on the end of the war in the Gaza Strip, and Hamas had a 5- to 5 -day opportunity to respond to the suggestion of the war in Gaza!
It is worth noting that Trump’s biased plan has been presented to increase US support for the Zionist regime and disarm the resistance without reference to the possibility of forming a Palestinian state.
(tagstotranslate) USA (T) Hamas Movement (T) Trump (T) Palestine (T) Gaza (T) Israel
RCO NEWS
RCO




