Continuing Russian night attacks against Ukraine; Kiev is sleeping again – Mehr News Agency | Iranian and world news
Russia once again targeted Ukraine’s widespread missile strikes last night, and Kiev fired drones to Moscow to chaos, according to the Mehr News Agency.
According to CNN, Kiev’s citizens and other major cities had another sleepless night after Russia’s attack on Ukraine and UAVs.
According to the Ukrainian Air Force, most of the projectiles were overthrown by Russia, but three hit three different points and the remains of the overthrow missiles were scattered in four areas.
Also, following the Russian attacks last night, the air strike was activated throughout Ukraine except for three areas, and local authorities said at least four people were killed and four were injured in the past four hours.
Ukrainian President Walodimir Zelkski claims: Russia’s attacks are always an attack on humanity. In Kiev, a kindergarten burned and residential buildings were damaged by other civilian infrastructure.
The Ukrainian Air Force announced that Russia used cruise and ballistic missiles as well as the powerful and advanced Kingal weapons, which is difficult to intercept.
Russia has intensified its night attacks against Ukraine in recent weeks. Earlier this month, Moscow launched its largest drone and missile attack against Kiev. Kiev also seeks to find ways to attack the depths of Russian soil.
The attacks came as Zelksky claimed yesterday that the negotiating delegation had invited Russia to hold the next round of talks next week. Earlier, Dmitry Peskov, a spokesman for the Kremlin on July 6, referring to Russia’s readiness to hold a third round of direct talks with Ukraine, said Moscow is waiting for Kiev’s proposals for the third round.
(tagstotranslate) Dimitri Peskov (T) Waddimir Zelnski (T) Russian (T) Russian (T) Ukrainian (T) Moscow (T) Moscow
RCO NEWS
RCO




