Al -Alam’s speculation about the successor of the Sanvar Brothers – Mehr News Agency | Iranian and world news
According to RCO News Agency, in the shadow of the possibility of the testimony of Mohammad Sanvari, the brother of Yahya Sanvar and the commander of the forces of Ezzedin Qassam al -Alam news channel, he said that Ezzedin Haddad, nicknamed “Ghost Qassam”, was one of the senior commanders of the Hamas military commander.
According to the report, his skill in secret activities and escaping the assassination operations has made him a special place among the resistance forces and against Israeli security forces.
Haddad has previously been the commander of the Gaza City Division and a member of the Hamas limited military council, and four battalions under his direct command.
On the eve of Operation “Storm al -Qasi” on October 5, he secretly brought together commanders and issued written instructions for the attack; The commands that emphasized the captivity of the Zionist military and their transfer to Gaza.
Haddad was one of the closest companions of Yahya Sanvar and played an important role in establishing the security structure of Qassam.
It is said that after the assassination of Muhammad Sanvar, he was entrusted to the commander. The Israeli defense minister has recently listed him alongside other senior commanders, on the list of future army targets.
The Zionist army recently claimed that the body of Mohammad Sanvar, the younger brother of martyr Yahya Sanvar, who was the military commander of the Ezzedin Qassam battalions.
Zionist Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has also claimed that Mohammed Sanvar has been assassinated. Israeli media have claimed that Sanwar was assassinated in Khan Younis in a May 6 air strike. The news, however, has not yet been confirmed by the Hamas movement.
(tagstotranslate) Mohammed al -Sunwar
RCO NEWS
RCO




