Washington: Progress has been made in negotiations with Iran and the diplomatic trend continues
“As President Trump said, we will meet with Iranians soon,” a US State Department spokesman said. In the negotiations, there are some improvements that make the diplomatic trend continuing. There have been some progress on the Iranian issue that has made this diplomatic trend continuing. ”
“As President Trump said, we will meet with the Iranians soon,” US State Department spokesman Temi Bruce said at a News conference Tuesday evening.
“The exact day of the talks with the Iranians will be clear soon,” he said.
Responding to a question about the deadline set by US President Donald Trump to achieve the results in the negotiations, Bruce said: “In the negotiations, there are some progress that will continue the diplomatic process. There have been some progress in the Iranian issue that has made this diplomatic trend continuing. “
Responding to a question about Trump’s claim about Iran’s presence in the Gaza talks, he said, “I can’t comment on this.”
“The talks with Iran will continue,” a State Department spokesman said. “We expect to get answers during these negotiations and a possible agreement.”
Bruce’s remarks on Iran came as the US president spoke to the US network in current talks between Tehran and Washington.
“Iran has become much more aggressive in nuclear talks,” he said in an interview with FoxNews.
“Iran is very different in the talks a few days ago,” Trump said in a conversation with Burt Bayer, a Fox News correspondent. It has become much more aggressive. This is surprising to me, but we’re going to meet the Iranians again tomorrow. We’ll see what will happen. “
The US network also quoted US officials as saying, “It seems that Iran is postponing the negotiations without tangible progress, while at the same time pursuing its nuclear efforts.”
Iran and the United States have so far held five rounds of indirect talks with Oman’s mediation in Muscat and Rome. Washington, which made contradictory statements about the way Iran’s nuclear program restricts, has recently made a written proposal on a possible agreement on its nuclear program. Iranian officials have said they are preparing a proper response to the letter.
According to State Department spokesman Ismail Baqaei, “according to consultations, the next round of indirect Iran -US negotiations is being planned in Muscat next Sunday.”
Iranian authorities have emphasized that any action against the country will face a crushing response.
US experts have also warned against any action against Iran.
The end of the message
(tagstotranslate) America (T) Iran (T) Temi Bruce
RCO NEWS
RCO




