Trump’s senior adviser to Africa: We are concerned about the situation in Darfur Sudan – Mehr News Agency | Iranian and world news
Donald Trump’s senior adviser to Africa has responded to Sudan developments, according to Mehr News Agency.
“We are deeply concerned about the rapid support for the Darfur World Food Program Center,” said Trump’s senior adviser.
He added that violations of civilian rights in Darfur and the risk of relief efforts require special attention.
Meanwhile, a medical source in Sudan told Al Jazeera Friday that targeting the Al -Abiz Hospital in the northern Kordvan state by a rapid support forces left five dead and four injured.
The civil war in Sudan, which began in April, has so far killed and wounded. International organizations have warned that these clashes have made one of the worst human crises in the world.
Most of Sudan’s economic and developmental infrastructure has been destroyed, and the people of the country are struggling with hunger and insecurity, as they died in the Maharat neighborhood of Hunger in the past month.
(Tagstotranslate) Sudan (T) Donald Trump (T) Africa
RCO NEWS
RCO




