Washington: The US and Iran have agreed to re -visit
A US State Department spokesman said the United States and Iran have agreed to meet again in the near future after the fifth round of constructive negotiations.
According to RCO News Agency, the fifth round of Iran -US negotiations began on Friday at Oman’s ambassador to Italy and lasted more than three hours; Indirect talks in which Iranian and US delegations chaired by Sayed Abbas Arakchi, the Foreign Minister of the Islamic Republic of Iran, and US President Steve Witakaf, met with Oman’s Foreign Minister separately.
“The talks between the United States and Iran were constructive and still constructive,” the US State Department spokesman Temi Bruce said at a justification on Tuesday evening. “The parties have also agreed to meet again in the near future.”
Gaza war
A spokesman for the US diplomacy, referring to the US -backed Humanitarian Foundation, said, “The humanitarian foundation has distributed about 5 packages of food as aid to Gaza residents at the same time as he began to send aid.”
He also said: “The Humanitarian Foundation of Gaza, under the humanitarian principles of independence and neutrality, has begun providing the saving aid of the lives of Gaza people who desperately need it. “Almost 2 packages of food have been distributed so far, each of which gives food to 4.3 people for three and a half days, a total of 6,000 meals.”
The Gaza Foundation said earlier that food trucks had reached distribution points and that aid to the Palestinians has begun. The institute also said in a statement that more trucks will be delivered today with increasing daily aid process.
However, the United Nations and rescue agencies expressed opposition to the new Zionist and US aid distribution system, stressing that Israel is trying to use food as weapons and the new structure will never be effective.
Ukraine War
“We continue to support direct negotiations between Russia and Ukraine,” said Temi Bruce at a justification for the Ukrainian war and talks between Moscow and Kiev.
A spokesman for the US Foreign Ministry of Foreign Affairs said: “I do not approve of that.”
The German Chancellor had earlier in an interview that the US, France, Britain and Germany had abolished restrictions on the weapons shipping for Ukraine, and Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov also warned in response that if the restrictions on European long -range missiles were lifted in Ukraine.
Trump’s content on the social network against Putin
“I would not have described Donald Trump’s recent posts about Russia and President Vladimir Putin,” said Bruce about US President Donald Trump’s post in Truth Susht, who wrote, “Vladimir Putin would not have been bad for Russia.”
“I do not call it disappointment,” he said. “The statement is a man who has led the effort to peace in various areas and expresses his opinion on what happened in Ukraine, clearly and clearly, and I think this is what Russia should take seriously.”
The end of the message
(tagstotranslate) Iran (T) America (T) Temi Bruce
News>RCO NEWS
RCO




