The Russian Foreign Ministry’s reaction to the German position on the Taros missiles
A spokesman for the Russian Foreign Ministry, referring to the recent claim by the German Chancellor that Taros missiles were not sent to Ukraine, said “don’t be naive because it is a game with words.”
According to RCO News Agency, German Chancellor Friedrich Merts said in a statement Friday that the country has no plans to send Tarus long -range missiles to Ukraine.
“The task of the German Chancellor is to eliminate the issue of long -range missile delivery in general, so that there is no such thing at all, according to Sputnik. “But in reality, no one will know how many units and when the Taros cruise missiles have sent to the Kiev regime.”
A spokesman for the Russian diplomatic apparatus said: “Don’t be naive because this is a game with words. “The German Chancellor’s claim apparently confirms the country’s desire to do so.”
In another part of his remarks, the German Chancellor said that Berlin would do so if the confiscation of Russian blocked assets is possible.
More than three years later, Ukraine’s peace talks are in a state of uncertainty, and it is unclear where the crisis will move on to the different approaches of Western countries.
Moscow and Kiev began direct peace talks in Istanbul at the beginning of the war, which ended the process after Kiev’s unilateral withdrawal, despite its progress and initial agreement on Ukraine’s commitment to declare neutrality.
The latest talks on the Russian and Ukrainian parties were held in Istanbul on Friday. Russia expressed satisfaction with the meeting and announced that it was ready to continue calls. Also, each of the five countries has agreed to exchange four war captives, the biggest exchange of this type so far.
The end of the message
(tagstotranslate) Maria Zakharova
News>RCO NEWS
RCO




