Varzon: Yemen was on the verge of overthrowing the American F-1
The US official acknowledged that the US F-5 fighter was forced to maneuver in the Yemeni resistance missile.
According to RCO News Agency, an US official told Var Zone that the US F-6 radar fighter was forced to run escape maneuvers to escape the Yemeni resistance missiles.
“The missiles were so close that the F-1 was forced to maneuver,” the official said.
The remarks confirm to some extent the previous New York Times report on what happened during US operations against the Yemeni resistance forces called the “violent rider operation” on March 5.
In the first five days, the Yemeni resistance forces overthrew seven US MQ-1 drones (each about $ 5 million), which disrupted the central command’s ability to track and attack the group.
Several US officials said, “A few F-1s and one F-2 fighters were close to the Yemeni resistance air defense, and this made the US casualties quite real.”
The position he spoke to the Zone website failed to confirm whether the F-1s were targeted.
“There is no sign that the F-1s were targeted in the violent rider operation or something close to them to maneuver,” the official said, on condition that the F-2 was forced to maneuver.
“But that doesn’t mean that that has not happened,” he added.
The exact date of the incident has not been announced. It is also unclear whether the F-1 belongs to the Air Force or was flying by the Navy or Marines.
While the Hill Air Force Base Air Base arrived in March, the US Navy’s Carl Vinson Aircraft carrier uses the F-2C model.
In addition to the accident for the F-1, Harry’s aircraft carrier. The US Navy Truman also lost two Super Hornet F/A-6 fighters. On May 9, a Super Hornet fell to the sea while trying to land. Its pilots both succeeded in rescued helicopters and only suffered superficial injuries.
The Zone website also confirmed that the aircraft stop system did not operate on land and the aircraft diverted from the deck. It was the second Super Hornet fighter that was lost in a week. Another incident occurred when the Navy was fleeing the attack of the Yemeni resistance forces and the Super Hornet fighter crashed into the sea.
All of these events occurred during the Yemeni anti -resistance operation, which US President Donald Trump stopped on May 5.
The NBC News reported that the operation had been spending more than $ 1 billion for the United States since March, including thousands of bombs and missiles used in the attacks.
The New York Times also explained that “so much precise ammunition, especially advanced and long -range types, have been used that some Pentagon planners have been deeply concerned about the overall inventory of warehouses and its consequences if the US needs to counter China’s efforts to attack Taiwan.”
The end of the message
(Tagstotranslate) Yemen (T) Yemeni Armed Forces (T) America
RCO NEWS
RCO




