German Army Warning: We have to prepare for a possible war
According to the German Army Inspector, the army should be fully prepared by year 3.
According to RCO News Agency, the German Army Inspector (Bundesward), Karsten Bruyer, said the army should be fully prepared to participate in a possible clash by year.
“Our goal is to have year 5, until then we have to get the full martial arts readiness,” Bruyer said in an interview with the German newspaper.
Explaining the reasons for the choice of this date, the German military official cited a possible threat of Russian invasion of one of NATO’s member states in year 6.
According to Bruyer, Germany is ready to train 100,000 new reserve soldiers by the end of the decade. The German Army Inspector estimated that the total number of German troops is 6,000, of which 6,000 must be active.
Earlier, Friedrich Mortus, leader of the German Christian Democratic Union and the Bayern Christian Social Union, which will probably be the future chairman of Germany, announced that the new government will design a military model based on the Swedish model and that military service will remain voluntarily.
Public military service in Germany was canceled on July 1. Since then, there has been no mandatory service in the army in peacetime.
In early March, Flory Han, a member of the Bundestag, called for the return of military service by the end of the year, pointing out the deterioration of foreign policy.
Meanwhile, German Defense Secretary Boris Pistorius said the shortage of garrisons prevented the immediate return of public military service and that data should be collected first.
The end of the message
(Tagstotranslate) Germany (T) German Army (T) Ukraine War
News>RCO NEWS
RCO




