Netanyahu and Trump News conference was canceled
“Netanyahu and Trump’s press conference has been canceled,” the US network reporter quoted sources as saying.
Hours before Zionist Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US President Donald Trump’s pre -planned news conference, ISNA reported that the meeting had been canceled.
Netanyahu, who traveled to Washington to meet US officials, was due to attend a news conference with Trump at 9:30 pm Tehran time.
But the White House reporter Kelly Meyer wrote on the X -Mishane social network: “I have been told that Netanyahu and Trump’s press conference has been canceled.”
It was reported earlier that Netanyahu’s most important goals of his trip to the United States were to talk about Iran and Washington’s tariffs on Tel Aviv.
In the same vein, Israeli correspondent Barack Ravid reported on Monday evening: “Netanyahu is less likely to agree between the United States and Iran. But during his meeting with Trump, he will tell him what any agreement will be. “
Ravid claimed: “Netanyahu’s will is a deal similar to the Libyan year agreement, the complete dismantling of Iran’s nuclear facilities.”
The Israeli reporter’s report on the agreement of the Zionist Prime Minister Sayed Abbas Arakchi, who was present at the meeting of the National Security Commission on Sunday to report on the latest foreign policy situation and the issue of Iran -US negotiations, said on the sidelines of the meeting on the latest situation with the United States.
The Iranian Foreign Minister said about US senator Tomcatton’s remarks that the president prefers an agreement with Iran to be similar to Washington’s deal with Libya in year 6: Unless they dream.
The end of the message
(Tagstotranslate) Israel (T) Israel (T) Zionist Prime Minister (T) Zionist regime (T) Iran (T) Donald Trump
RCO NEWS
RCO




