Yemen: We are fighting with America/ Iran does not interfere in our decisions
The Yemeni Foreign Minister, referring to its independence in deciding on anti -Zionist operations, stressed that US attacks did not reduce the country’s armed forces.
Yemeni Foreign Minister Jamal Amer, in the midst of widespread US attacks on its third day, stressed that the actions of the armed forces against Zionist ships in the Red Sea will not stop.
Amer that Monday evening with Reuters “There is no dialogue on any reduction of operations before the Gaza siege is completed,” he said. Iran does not interfere with our decisions. The thing that happens is that Iran sometimes mediates but there is no dictation. “
The Yemeni Foreign Minister also responded to some rumors that there was no information that a message was sent by Iran to the representative of the country in Tehran.
US President Donald Trump claimed Monday that he was responsible for Yemeni attacks. Iran, however, has repeatedly stated that the Yemeni army and Ansarullah are acting independently in their decisions.
Amer went on to tell the British News Agency that there are some messages from some powers to reduce the attacks, but “we see Yemen fighting with the United States, which means that we have the right to defend ourselves in all possible ways, so tension is likely.”
“The United States threatens Iran and targets Yemen,” the Yemeni Foreign Minister said, referring to US threats against the country as well as Iran. Now, all scenarios are possible. We do what Americans do. “If they target our Truman via the Navy (US Airlines), we will also confront the Truman.”
Amer said that a number of EU member states have advised Yemen not to exacerbate tensions, saying Sana’a seeks to assure them that the goals of the Yemeni armed forces in the Red Sea were Israeli ships.
The senior Yemeni diplomat further stated that Saudi Arabia and other Arab Gulf states have not been involved in US hostile actions so far.
He warned of the risk of Yemen’s reciprocal action against the Gulf if military intervention in US attacks, saying Sana’a welcomed their current actions.
“If any aircraft or a base is used against us, then we will see the tensions intensify and defend ourselves, but if they (Gulf states) continue their neutrality, we will avoid this option,” Amer said.
The end of the message
(tagstotranslate) Iran (T) Tehran (T) EU (T) Yemeni Army (T) Yemen (T) Yemen (T) Jamal Amer (T) Red Sea
RCO NEWS
RCO




